8 Aug 2006

Top Hats


I made Top Hats for Daiseys birthday party.

I promised a recipe and photos if I remember, the last time I blogged.
Here's the recipe:
Ingredients:
Marshmallows
Chocolate (I use the milk chocolate from Aldi, it tastes great, but you can experiment to see what is good for you)
Pastry cases

Method:
Melt the chocolate in a bowl over hot water.
Pour into pastry cases.
Add a marshmallow per pastry case.


Put in fridge and wait to harden.
Lick the bowl while waiting for them.
Eat and wipe the chocolate from your face afterwards.
Done.
Tadaaaa

1 Comments:

At 14:57, Blogger Robin said...

Thanks for the pics and historical info...I know I'm going to get lost in reading all about Loughcrew! One more thing added to my MUST SEE list when I get my chance to visit Ireland!
Looks like you had a great time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home