19 Jul 2006

Beachy peachy

Yes, this is the view from my towel up to the Doonbeg golf-course. You can actually see golfers walking by with their carts.
I'd prefer to be where I am on my towel with my picnic beside me and my boyfriend on the other.
The beach is supposed to be packed.
We met a lady on the way down to the beach from where we parked the car, she had moved into her place about the same time as we had bought the cottage. She said that the beach was packed today.
What do you think?
Yes, I know, there are tiny figures over the far side playing in the tiny waves. They are too far away from us and too insignificant in the grand 3-mile long scale of the beach to be seen as taking up the whole beach.
Packed on the east coast of Ireland means that you fight for your space and end up squeezing in beside the loudest and messiest family of 10 kids.
I like this beach.
I'm not going to divulge where it is, I'm keeping it for us!
(Okay, if you really want to know I'll tell you if you ask nicely)

4 Comments:

At 15:27, Blogger Sharon in Ireland/NZ said...

Looks like a fab beach. I'm sure you'd like to be there right now.

 
At 20:08, Blogger Robin said...

Love the photos! Boy, is that my kind of beach...you must share!
The R & R are so cute...how do you keep from squeezing them to death?

 
At 00:21, Blogger chocolatetrudi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 23:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like a beautiful place. It makes me want to come to Ireland right now!

Secret Pal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home