9 Nov 2006

Bridie

This is the most lovely Bridie pattern , which is currently unavailable from Amelia but luckily I got in there when it was. It will be available again next year, I think there were a couple of adjustements that she wanted to make.
I swatched for this using Jaegar Luxery Tweed that I got at the Knitting and Stitching show in Birmingham, wasn't too sure about it before I swatched, but love it now. It will be both light and warm. I haven't started knitting this yet, despite the swatch, but will do in the run up to Christmas.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 21:10, Blogger Sharon in Ireland/NZ said...

Looking forward to seeing your progress on the cardie - the pattern in the swatch looks lovely.

 
At 13:27, Blogger Robin said...

I love that pattern and the yarn is perfect!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home