27 Mar 2006

Meme

I received this meme from Sherri so I thought it would be fun to post it.

1. What book are you reading? 2 at the moment- for slush-The alphabet sisters by Monica McInerney, and for seriousness- Are You Somebody, The Accidental Memoir of a Dublin Woman by Nuala O Faoilain
2. What time is it? 11.30
3. What's on your mouse mat? Its plain blue with a jelly wrist support
4. What's your favourite board game? Cranium (at the moment)
5. Your favorite magazine? Simply Knitting
6. Babies? No
7. Favorite sound? Early morning birds singing
8. Worst feeling in the world? Guilt and also heartbreak
9. First thing you think of in the morning? Just 5 more minutes…
10. How many rings before you answer the phone? Mobile, one or two, landline-I usually almost break my neck getting to it from upstairs and then they ring off….
11. Future child's name? I’m sure I won’t know until I meet them
12. Favorite colour? Pink/green/red/earthy
13. What is most important thing in your life? Ensuring I don’t intentionally or unintentionally hurt people by things I do
14. Favorite food? Hmm, hummous or avocado’s…. or both, or sushi, or a sesame seed bagel with avocado and bacon in it…or pesto pasta with chicken, mushrooms, spinach, or pizza, or or or, maybe I should stick with the hummous.
15. If you could play an instrument, what would it be? Guitar-properly-I used to play.
16. Boys or girls? In what context exactly are we talking about here?? Boys if its what I’m thinking of.
17. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? No
18. Storms? What about them?
19. What type was your first car? A beautiful white Lada!
20. Who is the one person from your past you wish you could go back and
talk with? Tom or my grandparents
21. Favorite alcoholic drink? Red wine
22. What's in the boot of your car? Cleared it out recently so nothing except a smelly mat.
23. Do you eat the stems on broccoli? Yes of course
24. If you could have any job you wanted, what would it be?
Own my own Yarn shop of course! As if you needed to ask….
25. Least likely to respond to this email? Pass
26. Ever been in love? Yes and still am
27. Is the glass half full or half empty? 3/4 full
28. Favorite movie? The girly Bridget Jones Diary or Amelie
29. Do you type with your fingers on the right keys? No but I use all fingers possible.
30. What's under your bed? Suitcases and travelling bags, the odd shoe.
31. What's your favorite number? 3
32. What’s your favorite sport to watch? Ireland winning the world cup…
33. Say at least one nice thing about the person who sent this to
you? I’ve known her for 10 years and she can still make me laugh over the stupidest thing.
34. If you could build a house, where would it be? West of Ireland, on the coastline
35. What's your favorite article of clothing? My red cardigan from Avoca
36. Beach, mountains or city? Beach and mountains!
37. Technology or art? Art
38. Comedy or horror? Comedy
39. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? Derierre
40. Favorite time of day? Early morning in the Spring when its starting to get light and when I get up in time on my day off to see it!
41. The last cd you bought? I bought 3 at the same time- Franz Ferdinand, Depeche Mode and Tom Petty
42. What's your favorite place to be massaged? Shoulders
43. What's more important to you, strong in mind or strong in body? Strong
in mind
44. What time do you wake up in the morning? 6.30 or 7, depending if Micheál is there (due to the bus, honest!)
45. What's your favorite kitchen item? Kettle for endless tea!
46. What makes you really angry? People who feel that they are superior to you and try and show it.
47. What do you prefer, a sports car or 4x4? 4x4
48. Do you believe in the afterlife? Yes
49. What is your favorite season? Autumn
50. If you could have one super power, what would it be? Transportation (get to work a hell of a lot quicker!)
51. If you have a tattoo, what is it? Celtic spiral
52. Can you juggle? No
53. What's your favorite day? Saturday
54. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? Sushi (without prawns)
55. From the people you e-mail this to, who's most likely to respond first? Doesn’t apply as I’m going to put it on my blog, although I'm going to tag people...
56. Who did you receive this from? Sherri
57. What's your favorite cartoon? Spongebob Square pants
58. Favorite meal? Has to be pasta. Can't get enough of it
59. If you could take a vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be? There are so many places I want to go to that its very hard to choose just one! New Zealand, there you go.
60. Do you have any pets? Not currently...watch this space though

And now I'm tagging Sharon and Isobel.....Margaret, Ruth and Siobhan (Faire)

4 Comments:

At 03:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 00:05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about, who's your favorite cousin? Thats a good one!

 
At 12:49, Blogger Sharon in Ireland/NZ said...

Ok, so what do I have to do? Do I need to cut and paste it?

 
At 14:33, Blogger tangelled angel said...

Hi Sharon,Yes cut and paste it into your blog (if you want to do it that is! Not exactly knitting related, I'll have to hunt for/make one of them up!)

Hi Emmett! Hows the form?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home