23 Feb 2006

Toddle along

An unblocked Toddle scarf.
Photo looks a bit dark but I am taking all these photo's at night so this will hopefully improve in the summer time when its light when I get home!!
here's a close up:
The colour looks totally different, doesn't it! Its actually a deep red, which looks almost like a deep pink at times. Not captured in all its glory here, but shows the cable well.
Here is what it will look like around D's neck, with the end pulled through the opening:
Again, the lighting isn't great, I'll have to improve on my photo skills!
Bye now, short posting for once!!

4 Comments:

At 10:15, Blogger Sharon in Ireland/NZ said...

It looks great, stop tempting me with new projects.......must remain focussed on sock, not much left to go now.
Sharon

 
At 13:34, Blogger tangelled angel said...

I know, WIP's keep growing despite wanting to finish before starting another!

 
At 08:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, it's looking so great, you've done a fantastic job with it - I do love the pattern and the color you used!
Have fun knitting, and best wishes from Austria!

 
At 17:19, Blogger tangelled angel said...

Thanks Dipsy D, it was a nice pattern to follow, and lovely yarn to use, so soft!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home