22 Jan 2007

Fetch


Okay, this is the 4th pair of wristlets that I've made in the last year and hear this folks, these are MINE

all mine.

Fetching from Knitty, using Debbie Bliss cashmerino DK, size 4 circular needles using magic loop method, I knit one extra row of cableing on the wrist and did an i-cord bind off, thanks to Cheryl's great tutoring at the SnB on Saturday, cos I forgot how to do it oops! Thanks Cheryl!

Love the pattern, but wearing them for the first time this morning into work, I thought that I should probably have done one full cable round at the top before binding off, the pattern asks you to do a cable round, then knit 45 rows then bind off.

I think I should have done 2 cable rounds, knit a couple of rows before binding off, this would have brought the top of the wristlet in a little tighter.

Ah well, maybe next time.....

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 22:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute, Sara! Love that colour...quite high on the yummy scale!

 
At 11:37, Blogger Ger said...

Great 'Fetchings'Sara. I love the colour. Enjoy wearing them.
Ger

 
At 11:38, Blogger Ger said...

Great 'Fetchings' Sara, I love the colour. Enjoy wearing them.
Ger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home