21 Jun 2006

Work/Life imbalance

I am posting here quickly (writing it in word and copying into blogger) to say that my work/life balance is seriously tilted at the moment.

It’s as if I am on a seesaw and the other person has put a heavy rock on the other end, leaving me stuck in the air.

I don’t like heights.

So, that’s the reason I haven’t been blogging much.

Its even affecting my knitting, I just don’t have the enthusiasm in the evenings by the time I make it home L

I did ONE round of Budd the sock yesterday evening while waiting for my bf.

ONE round, folks!

I have been doing a bit of spinning though, its relaxing me when I get home after a hectic day on my feet.

I will show photos soon, honest!

In the meantime, have a look at these, I discovered them lurking under the bushes in Airfield when I went to pick up my fleeces.
And here is the artist and Title (and phone number if you want to contact her!)
Sure would beat having to dye the fleece all those wonderful colours eh??

2 Comments:

At 13:55, Blogger Amie said...

Welcome to the Spinning Wheel!

 
At 16:22, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the feeling Sara. These times pass though, and knitting/spinning can help with the relaxation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home