Treat a Fellow KnitterSo, how are you feeling after the last swap you signed up for?
Ready to do it again?
Our plotting and scheming has led to the Knitters Treat Exchange
Its a one off exchange, where you treat your pal with lovely treaty type things.
This includes some mandatory treats and then some ideas for other loverly things.
Treats you MUST send:
1. Enough yarn for a one skein/small project
3. Pampering treat - e.g. Hand cream, bath fizzer etc
4. Delicious treat - e.g. chocolate/candy/tea/coffee
5. Your blog address, so your pal can say hello
Other treats you could include:
1. Your favourite recipe
2. A pattern to go with the yarn (please respect copyright)
4. Knitting notions
5. Anything else you'd like to treat your pal with
I mean, what could be nicer than curling up with a nice cup of rosy lea that your pal sent, while simultaneously sniffing new yarn, leafing through that crafty magazine that you've always wanted to get your hands on, and trying to cast on at the same time, chocolate melting on your lap as you juggle all the above??
All the information you need is on Knitters Treat Exchange and Tea and Cakes and I would love to have you join us!!!
Labels: Knitters Treats