3 Jan 2007

Slouching




A hurried photo taken of the present I made for myself whilst on a flying visit to Clare.

Its the Le'Slouch pattern from Knit and Tonic.

Can you tell that I used the yarn that my secret pal sent me from Artyarns.?
Its 100% superwash merino wool, 50g=104yards and I probably used about 75g.
Size 6mm and 5.5mm circular needles using magic loop all the way.


No wearing photos, but I love it.

Photographed on a wall beside a very stormy sea in Doonbeg, Co. Clare

Micheal has started calling me the mad hatter....

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 19:10, Blogger Ger said...

Your socks and hats look really great. Socks look so comfy. Happy knitting for 2007.
Ger

 
At 21:55, Blogger Diane said...

Happy New Year! the knits look great... I like the slouch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home